One in four emergency room visits are the result of medication related issues. Packaged prescriptions like the med pouch and blister pack have been shown to reduce the incidence of medication errors occurring with patients by minimizing the confusion involved with multiple prescriptions. Our compliance solutions include blister packages and med pouch which are customized, simple to use and safe. For more details on our medication packaging options.
Please select the option you would like to explore below:
Automation of this service with our state-of-the-art technology increases the accuracy of packaging and also allows our staff more time to communicate with our clients and other medical professionals.
The blisters are transparent and clearly labeled. It is a safe, accurate, easy to use, and convenient way of taking medication.
Leaving the pharmacy, all you are carrying is your Blister Pack, not lots of bottles…
Blister Pack+ is
- A new medication distribution system
- A very simple to use and anyone who has to take one or more medications will find it very convenient
- And is now available with Personalized Images!
It is the most advanced medication packaging system. Within this system, medications are automatically dispensed and packaged into MedPouches. Each MedPouch is scanned by PACVision® to verify its content through a sophisticated computer system.
It reduces the medication error from occurring during the dispensing stage to less than 0.0001%.
• Clear packaging allows for easy checking
• All medications for each administration time in one pouch
• Clearly labeled with detailed information
• Accurate and flexible packaging
• Organized in a personalized dispenser and easy to use